Victoria Park Primary School: Be the Best You Can Be
- Our vision is clear -to ensure all children realise their potential in the key skills within the context of a rich, experience-based curriculum.
- We believe children learn best when they are happy. We actively promote and nurture happiness.
- Opportunities to learn within our community are integral to our curriculum. Our children are encouraged to actively engage with and contribute to their community. We want our children to be kind, caring and responsible.
- Our school’s values of gratitude, kindness, determination, respect, honesty and cooperation underpin the behaviours we expect of all members of our community
- We are committed to ensuring our children receive the best possible learning opportunities.
- We want our children to ‘be the best they can be’ and recognise that developing excellent skills in maths and English are essential to this aim.
- We want our children to develop wider skills which will enable them to flourish academically, socially and personally in the future